|Occupation||Rich girl, student (presumed)|
(Father) Mrs. Salt (mother)
|God Relationship(s)||Jordan Von Strangle (Briefly)|
|Friends||Violet (false best friend), Princess Morbucks, Victor Quartermaine, Zeena The Zeti|
|Enemies||Katie Sandow, Wallace, Emily, Gromit, Violet Beauregarde, Mike Teavee, Augustus Gloop Willy Wonka, The PowerPuff Girls, Hutch, Bugs Bunny, Jorgen Von Strangle & Katie's friends.|
|Likes/Interests||Spoiling for what she like, her dad giving for what she wants|
|Dislikes/Hates||Katie and her god friends, get nothing, no money|
|Debut Appearance||Katie, Emily, Wallace and Gromit: Mrs. Right|
|Final Appearance||Katie, Emily, Wallace and Gromit: Katie's Last Stand|
Veruca Salt is one of the stupidest most crapyest persos on earth. She is one of the minor recurring antagonists of the The Katie, Emily, Wallace and Gromit Series. She is Katie Sandow's Rival and will do anything to be better and destroy Katie.
Veruca's father shows that he loves her daughter dearly by buying her lots of presents, but Veruca's greedy attitude gets the best of her and just wants more. Although, at the end of the movie her dad says 'no' when she asks him for something meaning that he actually learned something from the tour.
They are complete opposites, but they never interacted with one another throughout the tour. All though, when the squirrels kidnaps her, Veruca tries to be nice to Katie to stop them but Katie refuses to safe her and Veruca doesn't dislike her, Veruca hates her.
Doesn't like her, but pretends to be her "best friend".
She dislikes Wallace, because Veruca thinks Wallace is a smart one then her.
They don't actually seen each other, but Veruca did shove Gromit to get out of the way and Gromit ttys to stop her from trying to get out of the Squirrels area but she kicks Gromit in the hands.
- Katie, Emily, Wallace and Gromit: Mrs. Right (First appearance)
- Katie, Emily, Wallace and Gromit: The Chocolate Factory
- Katie, Emily, Wallace and Gromit: Monsters Unleashed
- Katie, Emily, Wallace and Gromit: Deja Clones All Over Again!
- Katie, Emily, Wallace and Gromit: Katie's Last Stand
- Veruca Salt: I'm Veruca Salt. It's very nice to meet you, sir. [does a curtsy]
- Willy Wonka: I always thought a verruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot.[laughs]